All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Thursday, May 21, 2009

happy anniversary

I promise to give you the best of myself
and to ask of you no more than you can give.

I promise to respect you as your own person
and to realize that your interests, desires and needs
are no less important than my own.

I promise to share with you my time and my attention
and to bring joy, strength and imagination
to our relationship.


I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you see
through the window of my world
into my innermost fears
and feelings, secrets and dreams.

I promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face changes
in order to keep
our relationship alive and exciting.

I promise to love you in good times and in bad,
with all I have to give and all I feel inside
in the only way
I know how
....completely and forever.

1 comment:

lucy said...

Look at You!! gorgeous. Is that Ryan crying?