All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Thursday, August 6, 2009

are you kidding me

My sweet little Ayden has had this funny rash since Saturday. I thought that they were bug bites but Monday night it looked bad and had shown up around his eye so I took him to Kids Care. The Doctor immediately said that he had poison oak rash and told me to put Cortisone on it. I couldn't place were he might have gotten into poison oak so I wasn't sure that was what he had. Well this morning his rash was worse and it had spread to his bottom, chest and neck. I called his pediatrician and took him in. So after two trips to the doctor, we discovered that Ayden has Impetigo! Ayden is miserable with swollen fingers and his eye stinging but at least we now know what it is and can use the proper medications to help it get better. Poor little guy!!

3 comments:

Cam, Ginger & Cohen said...

Poor Ayden. Hope he gets feeling better soon!

The Fieldings said...

Is that like a bacterial infection or is it a virus? I sure hope he gets better quick, poor guy!

Heather said...

So sorry Ayden We love you!!!