All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ayden

Ayden is my big helper. He recently helped Landon with a bath. He told me "mom I can do it!" and proceeded to wash Landon's hair, rinse him off, dry him off, put lotion on him, diaper him, and dress him! I was amazed. Ayden is in Kindergarten and loves to go to school to see his best friend Sammy. I secretly think that is the only reason he goes ;). He is not a morning person :o He plays soccer and baseball. he likes to keep up with his older brother Jackson and can't wait to play football! Ayden is our little entertainer, he loves to sing and dance. He also loves to help me in the kitchen doing dishes, cooking or cleaning up. He is looking forward to being out of school for the summer so he can "play all day and night".

No comments: