All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Renee

Well, what can I say I am a sleep deprived mom of 3 wonderful, energetic boys! I recently accepted a calling to be the primary secretary. On more thing on my list of "TO DO'S". I am very excited to get to know the children in our ward. I love attending all my son's games and volunteer in their classes as much as I can. I hate to admit it but I am a reality TV junkie. I love American Idol, and all the others. I tape them and watch them at night when I fold my laundry, put away toys and mop my floors. It's my peace of mind :). I am still hooked on Days of Our Lives too...watching it for 25 years now, boy that just aged me! I am thankful for all my family and good friends that keep me sane during the week. Thanks Liz for getting me going on this little venture! One more thing to keep me up at night ;).

No comments: