All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Monday, July 14, 2008

Archuleta and American Idol Mania Hits Utah......


After much anticipation *and the boys asking almost everyday when David Archuleta was going to be here, you'd think he was a long lost friend* we finally saw David Archuleta *WOW* at the E Center with the other top 10 American Idols.....Cheizezie, Ramiele Malubay, Michael Johns, Kristy Lee Cook, Carly Smithson, Brooke White, Jason Castro, and David Cook. Of course being Utah natives we are HUGE Archie fans but it was so much fun to see them all. It was a sold out crowd and you couldn't hear yourself think when Archie took the stage! He is truly AMAZING!! Along with Archie we (me and the boys) got very emotional when he took the stage and after he sang "When you say you love me", I was videoing the song and started to cry towards the ending and hit the stop button on accident *gasp*. David Archuleta is so humble and listening to him sing is a truly a gift and he sings to my soul. My little sister Chanelle got her picture taken with Archie's dad *she has a crush on Archie, what teen girl doesn't??* Ayden asked every 5 minutes when it was going to be David Archuleta's turn "he just couldn't wait one more second" and once David was done Ayden saw no point in staying...can't really blame him ARCHIE is as Tina Turner would put it "Simply the BEST" and he will always be our season 7 American Idol!!! We can't wait till he comes back...WE LOVE YOU DAVID ARCHULETA!!!

I have added my videos on my you tube channel here is the link...Enjoy!!
*they are a bit shaky..sorry but he sounds good :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/cundickboys

2 comments:

becausethesunrises said...

Wow!!! David A. was absolutely AMAZING!!!! I loved all the songs he did. And "When you say you love me" can I just say, WOW!!! That was so awesome. I still thought David cook did good. But, just good not amazingly, awesomely, WONDERFUL like David Archuleta.
Thanks for coming, It was so much fun seeing you and the boys!!
Love Ya
Love Chanelle XOXO

Emily said...

wow, i'm jealous! looks like it was an amazing show. I love David A and David C. I bet that was such a fun night.