All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Friday, November 14, 2008

Only 40 days till Christmas!!!

First of all I want to thank my sweet sister Chanelle for all her hard work knitting the hats for my project. Chanelle you ROCK!! If you would like to order a custom super cute handmade knit hat for someone you love just go to her blog:
www.littleprincessandthepea.blogspot.com

Many of you know that our precious little Landon spent his first Christmas in the NICU at PCMC. It was a very hard Christmas for our little family because our sweet baby boy was so sick and couldn't spend Christmas at home with us. For the past 2 Christmas's I
have enjoyed playing Santa to all the babies in the NICU. I have taken quilts, blankets and knit hats for all the babies who will spend their first Christmas in the NICU just as Landon did so they know they too are loved and that Santa didn't forget them. So here is where you come in...there are 60 NICU beds at PCMC and for the past 2 years everyone of them has been occupied on Christmas Eve by a precious newborn. That is a lot of hats and blankets to be made so I need your help, if you are a quilter, knitter or would like to help in any other way *or know someone who is* your talents are much needed!! There are only 40 days until Christmas and I am feeling the crunch especially with the recent happenings in my family. If you would like to help me please let me know and I will be forever grateful...Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

~ Amy said...

What can I do to help???? I am up for helping to tie blankets or whatever you need.