All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Sunday, July 26, 2009

one of my favorite things

This is one of my very favorite things and I simply could not live without it so I thought I would share my great find with you. It helps me stay organized, keep appointments and remember everything from birthdays to sport practices. It has a wall calender and a pocket planner to carry with you :) I found this great set at Costco for 2010 that has a kids to do list and grocery list planner too. I have been using them for 5 years now and I honestly don't know what I would do without it...juggling 3 boys and all there activities gets crazy and I can't remember everything so I simply LOVE these..it is a must have in the Cundick house!! It makes a great gift too!!

No comments: