All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

46

Jackson "golfing" in Hawaii June 2001
Jackson has always loved golf. When he was 2 he would tee up golf balls on our sprinkler heads...it was so cute. Last Thursday he went golfing with Ryan, grandma, grandpa and Ayden to Old Mill golf course. It was a cold windy afternoon but Jackson's golfing was HOT, he beat everyone golfing a 46, that's only 11 over par...AMAZING, he is only 10!! Jackson walked in the door with a huge grin his face and held the golf card up to me. It took me a minute to figure it out and then I saw it...he shoot a 46! I was so happy for him :) Ryan came in the door and said "wow, I am already getting beat by my 10 year old" he was so proud of Jackson. Jackson is looking forward to the spring so he can join the Utah Junior Golf Association and compete in Junior tournaments. We are so very proud of him and look forward watching him tee up next spring and summer! Way to go JAX!!

No comments: