Where does the time go? I can't believe Jackson is 11!! For a month I have been counting down the days wishing time would slow or stop but today is here and Jackson is 11. I am truly blessed that Jackson is my son. Jackson is always surprising us with his 's big heart, caring and compassion for others. His laugh is so very contagious... if he starts laughing you can't help but smile! To know Jackson is to love him, his is one of a kind.
HAPPY BITHDAY JACKSON!!!
1. Jackson got his first stitches this year when he tripped and fell on a broken pickle jar!
2. Jackson loves to draw
3. Jackson loves Dill pickles
4. Jackson favorite color is PINK you can often find him in hot pink lax socks!
5. Bedtime is a dirty word to Jackson
6. He loves to be in the water
7. Jackson loves Orange Fanta
8. Jackson loves sausage with maple syrup
9. He loves fishing
10. He loves to watch Jim Gaffigan and Brian Regan
11. Jackson loves to play and watch sports