All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Monday, July 26, 2010

finally a letter!!!


Dearest nay nay, ryan, jackson, ayden, landon.

I was very touched by your letter and that story about Cory and Quinn. Amazing. I love you so much. I am so glad to be here on my mission and to be able to know about God's plan for all of us. A lot of people have been dying lately. In the earthquake some people that I knew died. But I am glad that I know that death isn't the end. All I have to do is remember who I am and help others remember too.

Hey, when you told me you had pneumonia I think I caught it from you. I have been pretty sick lately. But I am getting better. Today it ¡s pretty warm but we are in the dead of winter here.

My mission has been the best best best experience of my life. I still have trials but I am so happy to be able to have a different perspective about them. I wish you could know me today. I am like the old Christopher but better! Woo! haha. I love it here because it's like God takes away everyone and everything I know so that I can finally get to know Him. I don't know everything about Him yet but I sure do know that He loves me. Sometimes it can be hard when everything falls apart with "golden" investigators or when the members don't like missionaries or or even when its just really cold. But have remembered that I have a father that loves me a lot. I don't want to be fake and say that the mission isn't hard, cause it is. But I have help. I have a goal to life my life in such a way so that every day when I wake up, Satan says " oh, no he's awake."

Hey Jackson, happy birthday. I can't believe that you are 11 already! crazy. I miss you sooooo much. I am going to some home in no time and play b ball with you. This morning I played and I was terrible. I need to practice haha. I got the mission curse!

I hope all is well over there. I love you Renee, Ryan, Jackson, Ayden and Landon!!!!



No comments: