All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Getting Jiggy

Last night after football we went to dinner with our good friends the Heugly's, Nance's and Geisler's to Joe's Crab Shack. We love it because all the kids can play and we can visit....we all shared some good laugh's last night ;) When we were leaving (at 11:15 PM) all the kids started dancing to the music playing outside, I quickly grabbed my camera (I never go anywhere without it *lol*) It was so cute to watch them all dancing and some of them really "got moves". It was dark so I am sorry it isn't brighter...Enjoy!!

1 comment:

The Olsons said...

Gregory and I can't believe they danced that long! What a fun video. You should keep that forever! Loved the macarena and the sprinkler.