All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Violin, what???

If you haven't seen these two young men which are brothers you are missing out they are called Nuttin' but Stringz and they are amazing. It is so sad the public schools have cut all music programs saying they are purely elective. I played some type of instrument all trough elementary and junior high and wished that my sons could as well. We again watched another mesmerizing performance last night form these very talented young men to which Jackson exclaimed "I want to play the violin" I was stunned.....it has been sports, sports, sports and more sports but I guess I need to find a way and the time for my sons to explore their musical talents. What a great example these to young men are showing that playing an instrument can and IS cool!!

1 comment:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

I had never seen these guys!! WOW!!! Thanks.