All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Friday, September 12, 2008

One more thing to add on my plate...

As many of you know I have this "little" obsession with Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. If you are wondering I am totally "Team Edward" and a member of TwilightMoms. I am patiently waiting for the movie release in only 69 more days and while researching all the different events and premiers I have become a member of "Team Alice" which is the official Twilight Movie Premire Committee for the TwilightMoms Utah Event!! So if I didn't have enough on my plate I have added one more thing and to be honest, I am so excited. I hope my "human talents" can assit the rest of the committe to make the premire event memoriable for all of us addictied to Twilight. Wish me luck *LOL*

3 comments:

Heather said...

You would be so great on any commitee, but especially one that you would love to do. Have fun!!!

Emily said...

you really are addicted girl! I love the flag pics below, that looks like a cool thing that you went to...I would have like to know about that. I like your halloween widget....I LOVE Halloween....I'm also on the countdown...it's the best holiday ever! What are you dressing up as? hmmm...alice?

Liz and Jake said...

Ummmmm hello! I didn't even know! Sounds like so much fun can't wait to see what you come up with.