All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been tagged.....
















My Darling HUSBAND
1. What is his name? Ryan Russell Cundick
2. Who eats more? depends on what it is...
3. Who said I love you first? defiantly me :)
4. Who is taller? Ryan
5. Who is smarter? Seriously, me but really he is very smart
6. Who is more sensitive? me
7. Who does the laundry? me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? both of us, think about it
9. Who pays the bills? he does
10. Who cooks more? me
11. What meals do you cook together? none
12. Who is more stubborn? Ryan
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? me
14. Who has more siblings? ME = 6 Ryan = 1
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? me
16. What do you like to do together? golf, which we haven't done in years, go shopping together, have family movie nights, go to dinner and hang out with the boys :)
17. Who eats more sweets? me
18. Guilty pleasures? ????
19. How did you meet? High School, 3rd period
20. Who asked who out first? he did, he asked me to Prom
21. Who kissed who first? I kissed him first :)
22. Who proposed? He did once and I did once...long story :)
23. His best features? his beautiful baby blue eyes and his smile
24. What is his greatest quality? Ryan works very hard away from home so I can stay home with our boys. He is always striving to provide the best for his family.
25. Tag? Lisa, Michelle, Nancy

Thanks Amy, now you all know a bit more about my dh. I can't imagine my life without him :) It isn't always easy but nothing worth anything in life comes easily!!

2 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Great to get to know Ryan better, maybe someday I'll actually meet him in person! Thanks for the tag - I did it.

Liz and Jake said...

O.K. So it took reading your post to figure out what you mean when you text DH....DUHHHH!!!

Love the post!
I tagged Lisa too....LOL