All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Monday, March 29, 2010

Letter from Christopher!!

I was so happy to get this short letter this morning for my brother Christopher! I am so thankful that he is receiving packages :) The St. Patrick's Day package was sent to him on the 19th of February and he just got it today *LOL* I guess better late than never! We are still collecting and shipping relief kits so if you would like to help please let me know.

“None of us should become so busy in our formal Church assignments that there is no room left for quiet Christian service to our neighbors” ~Spencer W. Kimball

Dear Renee,

I got another package of hygiene kits and the st patty's package, and the cards! Thank you, Thank you! They are helping a lot with everything especially my spirit. This last week they transferred me from Conce to Cauquenes. Me and my companion cover the whole sector, its huge! The whole area has a lot of major destruction because the houses are made from adobe and because its the closest to the epicenter. There are no store's open and the hygiene kits are helping so much, thank you! And everyone that has helped, it has been a blessing to have them since supplies aren't available all the time. Send more if you can, they are very very needed here. We are working very hard everyday from dawn to dusk to get the town up and working and going again. The aftershocks have become part of my everyday life but it's still hard to get use to. Everything that was damaged in the main earthquake is now crumbling to the ground with each aftershock. Please pray for me and the people of Chile.


1 Cor 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

D&C 4:2 Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

I love you sis thanks for everything,

Elder M




No comments: