All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Monday, April 7, 2008

My process to evolution...
















I am going to start keeping a blog "journal" of my progress (I hope it will be progress *GULP*) Ok, enough is enough....I am jumping on (the scale). My friend Liz is doing a weekly blog on Wednesday called "Weighty Wednesday" (jakeandlizheugly.blogspot.com) and I have decided to join her. We both have been dancing around the "diet" thing for weeks now and I guess it's time we really do it. We all know that dieting doesn't work I am just going to start the process to find my authentic self, a healthier me.and post it every Wednesday's as well. I have also started Isagenix and an exercise program so I am now on my way and have no excuses. For far to long I have been unhappy with my outside appearance and want my inside and my outside to match (is that really to much to ask?). I kind of see myself like an onion *lol* and for those of you that know me well know I like my onions, onions have many layers and I am just going to start slowly peeling away the layers until I reach my inners sweet self *snicker*. I seem to forget about myself and put myself last...don't most mothers? But I have to realize that in order for me to be the best mom I can I have to take time for me. A Happy MOM is a HEALTHY MOM.....but most of all, I want to be a good example for my sons. So here I go.....I am looking FORWARD (not backwards not even a peek) to the journey ahead and what the future holds....and if by chance you'd like to join me or just want to "check up" on me I will be posting "My process to evolution" every Wednesday........Here we go!!

The past is gone , the future uncertain so stay in the moment....

5 comments:

Heather said...

Good for you! Go Renee!!! xoxox Heather

emily Redd said...

Way to go Renee! I am behind you 100% Aren't we all trying to be a little healthier! I will join with you in this effort!

Monnik said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm adding you to my blog reader - looks like we have a lot in common!

This line cracked me up...
"I like my onions, onions have many layers and I am just going to start slowly peeling away the layers until I reach my inners sweet self *snicker*. "

did you say snickers? mmmm, snickers...

ok, probably not helpful. Good luck with the being more healthy venture - I'm on that same road myself. Some days it goes well, and others, not so much...

The Olson Family said...

I am so proud of you! I need to do better with my 4 times a week work out goal. It's really easy to put it off when your pregnant.
Good luck Renee we're here for you!

Angela Bailey Estep said...

Hi,

Really like your website, found lots of intresting info. Keep up the good work!!

Cleansing is great in getting rid of the toxins to allow us to have better health....and Isagenix is the best!!

As a website owner myself, we believe this article may interest you.

You can get paid up to $4,800/month to add a banner ad on your website. A famous network just offered to pay any website owner up to $4,800/month to show their banner ad on their websites!!

And listen to this...Even if you chose to remove their banner ad from your website after the one month of exposure, they'll keep on paying you that amount every month afterward!!

Read the article. Link http://viralurl.com/acemarketing/CTmoney

I can say that this has allowed me to increase the traffic to my website, increased my sales, brought in new business builders into my business, allowed me to contact other networkers, advertise for FREE and make more money on top of all of that. I am able to use a simple keyword search and find affiliates of all programs....including, clickbank, ebay, paypal, network marketers, etc. Just 2 months old. Great results over all.

Will soon be back to visit again.

All the best....

Angela

P.S. Feel free to leave a comment on my blog page and leave a link to your main website. www.netwebmarketer.com/acemarketing