All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Monday, March 31, 2008

Just a warning...

“Yet another mess!!!” Mom yelled at me quite loud.
But it’s a new mess so you’d think that she’d be proud.
***Landon's Thinking









This is want happens when mommy to goes to use the restroom. Just in 2 or 3 minutes Landon made this gooey wet mess! I had gone to Costco this morning to pick up some of the essentials that we were out of and picked up the boys all hot dogs along with ketchup, mustard and relish. It amazes me at just how fast he can get into things when I turn my back for even a second....

1 comment:

Liz and Jake said...

Are you kidding??? I am just guessing those are the first words that came out of your mouth! I should have followed my gut instinct today and brought you a huge Diet Coke. So much for being a good friend!! Love Ya- LIz