All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”











Need I say more...ok, I will. My sweet boys wanted to pop popcorn last night but quickly forgot about it and feel asleep. I put the bag in the pantry and thought nothing of it. Landon has learned to open the pantry and I often find him with a snack. This morning he found the bag of popcorn and this is the fun he had while I was doing the laundry. It was down his shirt and in his diaper...I guess he was saving some for later! Landon is my biggest patient tester, I put myself in time out before I went to clean it up. I heard rumbling in the kitchen and peeked in the hall and here was Landon hauling the vacuum into his room singing "clean up, clean up everybody clean up". Guess things aren't so bad after all........

2 comments:

Liz and Jake said...

I always knew Landon could pass as one of my own. I Love Love popcorn. I secretly wish I could work in a movie theater just to smell the popcorn all day. Do you think they make a popcorn candle I could burn in my house???

Don't kid yourself you are one of the most patient moms I know!

The Olsons said...

That is so Landon or should I say baby Jack-Jack! I love the messy pictures.