All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Monday, August 4, 2008

Are you thinking about Christmas yet??













*Our precious newborn Landon getting ready for Life Flight


Now that there is only 142 days till Christmas (and I am done reading Breaking Dawn, just so you know I loved it!!) I am going to start focusing on my project for
PCMC. I have 58 quilts to go and 50 hats and I am feeling the crunch, yes already. As you know this little project is near and dear to my heart and I am thankful for everyone that has offered to help. If you'd like to read my original post for more details I have attached the link so just click on PCMC. Have a great rest of summer, Christmas will be here before we know it!















*Landon 2 days old in the NICU at PCMC


My friend Lisa (F is for Fischer) posted my little project on her blog, Thanks Lisa!! If you'd like to read it here is the link....http://fisforfischer.blogspot.com/2008/07/friends-for-good-you-can-help.html

No comments: