All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Friday, August 15, 2008

"If it ain't an adventure, it ain't worth do'n!"

We beat the summer heat today and headed to the theater with Liz , Stephanie and of course all the kids to see the 3-D Animated movie Fly Me to the Moon and can I just say this movie is so cute!! With our 3-d glasses in place, popcorn, treats and soda in hand we settled in for the "launch", and it was "out of this world" *LOL* The little fly "Scooter" stole the show with his wordhaps like "I have a high meatballism" and "can't waste a good piece of chocolate cake" Seriously who would even think of wasting chocolate cake?? My boys and I loved it, a great movie cherry to top off the end of your summer...yes they go back to school in 1 week, where can I ask did sumer go????

No comments: