All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chanelle's 15th Birthday

We had a great time at Grammy's and Grammpy's celebrating Chanelle's 15th Birthday. We enjoyed yummy food and chocolate moose cake!! The boys kept busy playing Rock Band on the Wii and playing with their cute cousins Taylor, Brenna and Cohen!! On the way down the mountain we came across a heard of deer and there eyes glowed in the night. It was a fun day except for when we heard OOoooOOOoooOoo and lights flashing on the way home and mommy got a ticket, guess I was tired and didn't come to a complete stop....seriously!! Happy Birthday Chanelle!!

1 comment:

becausethesunrises said...

Thank you sooooo much for coming to my party!!! I had so much fun playing with the boys and talking to you!!! Thanks for the present and beautiful card! I love you guys so much and am so grateful for all you do for me. You are such an amazing person! You always think of others before yourself and are always so kind and loving. I hope you know how much our family loves and appreciates all you do for us!
Thanks again:)
Love Chanelle
XOXO