All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Are you ready for a great book???

Read to me tales about castles and kings
Read to me stories of fabulous things
Read to me pirates and read to me knights
Read to me dragons and dragon-book fights
Read to me spaceships and cowboys and then
When you are finished- please read them again.


















The Host By Stephanie Meyer is my book for the month of June!!!
If you haven't' picked up a copy yet do so and read along with me....If you'd like to read an excerpt go to the following link:

1 comment:

Emily said...

Renee, did you read this book yet? I'm right in the middle of another book right now but I bought this one, however have been hearing mixed reviews? What are your thoughts?