All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Congratulations Christopher!!!

Oh Christopher, the Places You’ll Go!

Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You’re off to Great Places!
You’re off and away!
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You’re on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
You’ll look up and down streets. Look ‘em over with care.
About some you will say, “I don’t choose to go there.”
With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet,
you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street.
And you may not find any
you’ll want to go down.
In that case, of course,
you’ll head straight out of town.
It’s opener there
in the wide open air.
Out there things can happen
and frequently do
to people as brainy
and footsy as you.
And when things start to happen,
don’t worry. Don’t stew.
Just go right along.
You’ll start happening too.


My little brother (I should say big because he 6'4) Graduated from Spanish Fork High School on Wednesday!! Jackson, Ayden, Landon and I went down to cheer him on and celebrate his accomplishment....Way to go Fur Fur!! His choir also sang at the ceremony and it was awesome and brought me to tears. Ayden said to Christopher "So now that you've "gradutated" where are you going to go?" Christopher replied "to Olive Garden" I think Ayden was looking for a different answer but isn't food the main thought on a teenage boys mind? *LOL* I have to admit it does make me feel a little bit old......I still think of him as the cute little toe headed toddler! Way to go Christopher we are sooooo proud of you!!!

No comments: