All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Here's to 11 Years.....


Happy 11th Anniversary Ryan,

I am sorry that we are miles apart today but I want you to know that you are always in my thoughts
and that I love you so much . I am so thankful that you are my husband. As the years go by, I stop and think about all the memories we've made, the good times we've shared and the love between us that keeps growing. You are not only my husband, but my best friend and soul mate. You are a blessing from above - I will try to remember that and not take our time together for granted. I thank you for all the things that you've done for me and the our precious boys. Our son's are the greatest gift that you could ever give me and are truly blessings from God. Thank you for your sacrifice that allows me to stay home with them and raise them to be compassionate, kind and loving son's, grandson's, friends and someday husbands and fathers....they all bring little pieces of heaven into my life each day. Thank you for all you do for us and for who you are. I am so proud of the changes you have made in your life and for the example that you are to our sons. I love you most of all because you see the best in me and every time I look at you, my heart still misses a beat. You're the only one who holds the key to my heart. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. I have had the best times in my life with you and the best is yet to come. I'm forever grateful for your love and proud to be your wife. Most of all I love you for your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love and marry me ;) Happy Anniversary.

Love Always and Forever, Renee



I promise to give you the best of myself
and to ask of you no more than you can give.

I promise to respect you as your own person
and to realise that your interests, desires and needs
are no less important than my own.

I promise to share with you my time and my attention
and to bring joy, strength and imagination to our relationship.

I promise to keep myself open to you,
to let you see through the window of my world
into my innermost fears
and feelings, secrets and dreams.

I promise to grow along with you,
to be willing to face changes in order to keep
our relationship alive and exciting.

I promise to love you in good times and in bad,
with all I have to give and all I feel inside
in the only way I know how.
Completely and forever.

No comments: